Upturned collar

This used to be called a choker and it is a traditional element of mens’ fashion. However it has long since become a part of ladies’ fashion as well. It used to be quite a rigid type of detail, but today it is often selected for timelessly elegant shirts and blouses.

Was this answer helpful?

(0) (0)

Were we able to answer your question?